How to make Chinese Lemon Chicken
Battered chicken when deep fried and served with lemon sauce gives you the best ever lemon chicken.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- Oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- pinch of white pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Cut chicken breasts into strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients along with the chicken strips. Mix well. Marinate for at least 20-25 min.
- Add vinegar, water, sugar and lemon juice in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil.
- Simmer for 15-20 min until the sauce is thickened.
- Dip chicken strips in egg and then coat with flour. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry chicken strips until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve chicken strips with rice and do not forget to pour lemon sauce. Serve hot and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0