A delicious and simple rice dish that any one can easily make at home. Its a great addition to any Chinese dinner.
Chinese egg fried rice makes a complete meal when served with gravy.
- 1/2 kg Rice (boiled)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic (crushed)
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 tsp White pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chicken Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 4 Egg
- 5 Spring Onion ( roughly chopped)
- 2 Carrots, cut into thin strips
- Yellow food colour a pinch
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Take a bowl,add eggs, pinch of salt, milk and whisk till fluffy.
- Take a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the egg mixture like an omelet. Now crumble the fried egg.
- Take another large pan add the remaining oil along with ginger garlic. Stir fry on medium heat for 30 sec. Add salt, chicken powder, white pepper powder and soy sauce. Mix well
- Finally add boiled rice, spring onion, carrot strips , crumbled egg and pinch of yellow color. Toss altogether on high flame.
- Cover the pan with the lid and place it on low flame for 5-8 min. This will allow the flavors to develop.
- Take out on a serving plate and serve with the gravy of your choice. ENJOY!
0 0 100 0