Chicken Vegetable Quesadilla, a simple combination of chicken and vegetables along with bold flavor of jalapeño when folded in a freshly grilled tortilla gives you the best healthy meal
- 1 lb chicken breast strips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper (optional)
- 6 flour tortilla
- 1 3/4 cup Oxaco cheese, shredded/Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons jalapeño, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients along with the chicken strips. Toss to coat thoroughly. Cover and set aside for at least 30 min.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add chicken strips and cook on medium heat for 6-8 min.
- Add pepper, onion and stir fry for until tender crisp. Remove from heat and transfer the mixture to dish.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in large skillet and place it over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle some cheese over the surface of the tortilla. Add chicken mixture and salsa. Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and another tortilla.
- Using a spatula gently press down the quesadilla in the pan. Cook for 2-3 min until golden brown. Carefully turn the quesadilla, cook for another 2 min. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces. Serve with some tomato salsa on the top and serve. ENJOY!!!
0 0 100 0