Chicken tostadas: These crispy and delicious tostadas with chicken is a perfect snack or appetizer. Feel free to top the tostadas with the ingredients of your liking.
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 1 1/2 cup ice berg lettuce, shredded
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/3 cup Monetary Jack cheese/ cheddar cheese, crumbled
- pinch of salt
- chili sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and saute for 2 min
- Add chicken along with cumin, paprika and ginger garlic paste. Cook on medium heat for 8-10 min
- When the chicken is fully cooked remove from heat and shred it with the help of fork.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 375 F
- Brush the tortillas with oil and place it on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 min until crisp. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all the sauce ingredients and mix well. Note: Adjust the quantity of milk until you have the cream of desired consistency.
- Lay out the tostadas shells and top with shredded chicken and lettuce. Pour cream sauce and sprinkle some cheese. Every bite of these tostadas gives you an irresistible taste so ENJOY!
75 0 100 4