Chicken Tetrazzini is a wonderful American chicken casserole. This creamy and cheesy spaghetti along with chicken, peas and mushrooms is one of my favorites.
You will surely love this casserole, why don’t you try and find it by yourself.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms. Stir fry for 5-6 min over medium heat
- Melt butter in another pan and add flour. Stir for 2-3 min.
- Now add broth and evaporated milk. Cook with continuous stirring until the sauce is thickened.
- Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, chicken, mushrooms and peas along with water. Toss altogether and cook for the last 2 min. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grease a baking dish with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and add spaghetti.
- Above the spaghetti add the chicken mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 min until the cheese is browned. Serve hot and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0