Chicken Puff Pastry is a superb tea time snack. Surprise your family by serving these delicious and crispy chicken patties at tea time.
- 1/2 kg Puff pastry
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 2-3 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 4-5 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 pinch Oregano
- 3 Mushroom (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Chedder Cheese
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Place a pan on medium heat and add butter. When the butter starts to melt add onion and garlic paste. Stir fry for a minute.
- Now add flour, salt, black pepper powder and oregano.Cook with constant stirring on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add milk and cook until it becomes thick.
- Finally add chicken, green chilies , mushrooms and capsicum. Cook on low flame for 2 minutes .
- Remove from flame and add in grated cheddar cheese. Allow it to cool down.
- Roll out puff pastry about quarter inch thick. With the help of cutter cut out the circles from the rolled pastry. The size of circle depends on your choice.
- Place the filling in the middle of the puff pastry circle with a tablespoon. Place another circle on top, then press the edges to seal the puff pastry. Brush the top with beaten egg.
- Repeat the above step to make the rest of the patties.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 10-12 minutes until golden and crispy. Enjoy hot with ketchup.
0 0 100 0