This refreshing chicken pineapple salad is a great addition to any summer meal. Try this delicious creamy salad with just simple and few ingredients.
- 1 can Pineapple Slices, drained
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken boiled and shredded
- 1/2 cup Cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup White part of green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup corns boiled
- 2 tablespoons cabbage, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- As required salt and black pepper powder
- As required fresh parsley
Add chicken in a bowl and season it with lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
In another bowl add mayonnaise and mix in cucumber slices, onion, corns and cabbage. Mix well. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Take out both the bowls from the refrigerator and mix mayonnaise mixture with the chicken mixture.
Now finally add the pineapple slices. Toss altogether. Your delicious creamy yummy salad is ready to serve.