Chicken Manicotti is a tasty casserole of pasta which is stuffed with chicken and cheese mixture and topped with tomato sauce.
- 8 oz (14) manicotti pasta
- 1- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook manicotti pasta in a large pot of boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix ricotta cheese, chicken, salt and black pepper. Stuff manicotti shells with this mixture.
- Add sauce at the bottom of the baking dish. Place stuffed shells in the dish. Sprinkle mushrooms and pour the remaining sauce over the top. Add oil and decorate it with mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake for 40-60 min. Serve hot and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0