Chicken Manchurian is one of my favorite dish in Chinese cuisine. In this gravy chicken bites are cooked in sweet and spicy sauce. It makes a perfect weekend dinner when served with egg fried rice.
- 500gm Chicken boneless (cut in cubes)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chilies (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2 Green Capsicum (cut in cubes)
- 1 tbsp Spring Onion (chopped) for garnising
- Red food colour a pinch
- Heat oil in a large pan and saute crushed ginger garlic for few seconds. Add chicken cubes and stir fry for 4-5 min.
- Add tomato puree and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add salt, crushed red chilies, black pepper powder, soy sauce, sugar, chili sauce and chicken stock. Mix well and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Finally add ketchup and green capsicum along with the corn flour dissolved in 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Cook on high flame for 5 more minutes with constant stirring.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to serving bowl or dish and serve hot with egg fried rice. ENJOY!
0 0 100 0