Chicken in thick gravy (Chicken Masala) is a delicious, mouth watering chicken dish made with lot of spices and thick gravy. Hope you enjoy making it!
- 500gm Chicken boneless (cut into small cubes)
- 4 Tomato Puree (boiled & grinded)
- 2 Onion Puree (boiled & grinded)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1 1/4 tsp Red Chili powder
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp All Spice powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds & Cumin (roasted & crushed)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dry Fenugreek
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Heat 5 tbsp oil in a pan, add onion puree and tomato puree.Stir and cook on high heat till its start boiling.Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until oil comes on the sides of the pan.Remove thick puree mixture from the flame.
- Take a large pan,add the remaining oil.Fry chopped onion on medium heat until colour changes to light brown,add ginger garlic paste and chicken.Cook chicken on high heat so that the water dries completely.
- Add salt, red chili powder, crushed black pepper, turmeric powder and roasted & crushed coriander cumin seeds.Mix well on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Now pour puree mixture in chicken pan.Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat until chicken, puree and spices are well mixed.
- Finally add chopped green chilies, all spice powder, chopped coriander leaves and dry fenugreek. Toss them altogether and remove from flame.
- Dish out in a serving plate and serve hot with chapati or pita bread.
0 0 100 0