Chicken Francese – A wonderful and easy Italian recipe of chicken for your dinner parties along with a sauce which is an excellent combination of lemon wedges and chicken stock.
It tastes great with pasta or rice with a bowl of salad on the side.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour/corn flour
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth (home made/can be bought from the supermarket)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs (whisked)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsely
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Coat the chicken with flour then dip into beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add the breast pieces and stir fry until it is golden brown on both sides. Transfer the pieces to a large dish.
- Add lemon slices and stir fry until fragrant (1-2 min)
- Now mix together the broth and remaining flour. Add in to the skillet along with the butter. Simmer for few min until sauce thickens.
- Turn off the heat. Garnish with chopped parsely and serve.
0 0 100 0