Try this delicious Mexican chicken fajitas and serve it with tortilla, jalapeno peppers and sour cream to make a hearty meal.
- 400 g FOR MARINATION: Boneless Chicken Breast(cut into 1 inch strips)
- 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 OTHER: Onion(cut into long strips)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced )
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (thinly sliced )
- Tortillas for serving
- Iceberg Lettuce for garnishing
- In a large bowl add chicken strips, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, chili powder, paprika, black pepper, cumin, oregano and cilantro. Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add onion strips, red bell pepper and green bell pepper in the marination bowl. Mix well to coat in the marination.
- Heat a grill pan on medium. Grease then pan with oil.
- Add chicken into the heated grill pan. Cook chicken strips for 3 minutes on each side until tender.
- Remove chicken strips from the grill pan and make sure that they are kept in a warm place.
- Add marinated onion strips and sliced red and green bell pepper to the grill pan.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until tender and browned.(change the side after 2 minutes)
- Remove the vegetables from the pan.
- Transfer grilled chicken strips and grilled vegetables to a serving platter. Serve it with tortillas and ENJOY!
91.666666666667 0 100 60