Preparing for a high tea? With a nice cup of tea/coffee/green tea, these marvelous chicken fajita rolls taste outstanding!
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chilies
- 1 teaspoon crushed cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic and ginger paste
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of Chinese salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons capsicum chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 12 tortilla/rote
Marinate chicken with salt 1 tsp, black pepper, crushed red chilies, crushed cumin, crushed mint leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, oil 1 tbs, Chinese salt, soy sauce. Put this marinated chicken on low heat & cover the lid. Keep checking if the chicken is soft n well cooked. (You may need to add little water)
To make sauce heat 1 Tbs oil in a pan. Then add tomato paste, tomato ketchup and chopped garlic.
Heat it until tomato is well cooked then add onion, tomato, salt, crushed red chillies & capsicum. Heat it until your salsa seems to be ready.
Now to assemble the rolls, take one tortilla/ rote and spread sauce on it. Add chicken and Roll it. Serve hot with Salad and raita.