Here is a wonderful chicken cordon bleu recipe for you which will surely be liked and loved by everyone. It is a delicious French dish in which the chicken breasts are stuffed with cheese and salami slices.
- 4 Chicken Breast (cut into half horizontally)
- 1/4 tsp + a pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp + a pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 4 Chicken/beef Salami Slices
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 Egg (beaten with 1 tbsp milk)
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a rolling pin,flatten each chicken breast into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Season all chicken breast with 1/4 tsp salt,1/4 tsp ground black pepper and dried oregano.
- Place the seasoned flatten chicken breasts in a dish.
- Place a chicken salami on each chicken breast,then a mozzarella cheese slice and roll it.(secure them with a toothpick)
- Mix flour,a pinch of salt and a pinch of ground black pepper in a dish.
- Coat prepared chicken into the flour mixture,dip in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the same with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken on the baking tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until fully cooked and browned.
- Remove from oven,remove the toothpicks and cut into slices.
- Transfer them to the serving plate and ENJOY this wonderful meal with your family.
0 0 100 0