This lovely and flavorful Cajun pasta is a wonderful combination of chicken, cheese and cream. It is so simple and easy to make that you can easily prepare this dinner in less than an hour.
- 1 pack Fennel or linguine pasta(boiled)
- 250 gm Chicken Boneless(cut in small cubes)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms(sliced)
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Cayenne
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- 1 tsp Dry Thyme
- 3 tsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper(grounded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese(grated)
- Parsley(chopped) for garnish
- Add chicken cubes and cajun seasoning in a bowl, mix well to coat seasoning all over chicken cubes.
- Take a large skillet,add butter and saute chicken cubes on medium heat for about 5 min until chicken cubes are tender.
- Add salt, black pepper and dried basil.Stir and reduce the heat to medium-low,add cream and cream cheese.
- Cook with constant stirring until mixture starts to thicken ( it will take about 3-4 minutes).
- Add boiled fennel, chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Mix well
- Turn off the heat and serve hot. ENJOY!.
0 0 100 0