These nutty and creamy butterscotch peanut fudge squares will surely be a wonderful treat for you and your family.
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 pack or 1 3/4 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Peanut (roasted&chopped)
- Salt a pinch
- In a small pan add condensed milk, butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Cook on medium-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stir constantly until chips and marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla essence and salt until smooth.
- Lastly stir in roasted chopped peanuts.
- Grease a 8 inch baking dish and spread the batter on it.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy with your afternoon tea!!
0 0 100 0