Bread pakoras are very simple and budget friendly pakoras with irresistible taste. Try and enjoy these pakoras with mint chutney and ketchup.
- 4 slices Bread
- 1/2 kg Besan or gram flour
- 1 small Potato peeled and grated
- 1 small Onion peeled and grated
- Salt add to taste
- 2 TBS Red peppers
- 1 TBS Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 TBS Crushed coriander
- 4 Green chilies crushed
- 2 TBS Fresh parsley cut
- 2 TBS Oil
- 1/2 cup Imli pulp
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except the bread slices.
- Add water to make a desired consistency of the batter. Batter should be of such consistency that it would stick to the bread with all its ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut each piece diagonally, and dip it into the batter from both sides. Make sure that batter get stick to the slice, deep fry in heated oil at medium flame till golden brown color.
- Repeat same with all the bread slices.
- Serve hot with your mint raita, mint chatney and ketchup.
0 0 100 0