A wonderful, delightful, yummy drink made with blueberries and milk is a healthy way to start the day. This refreshing drink of berries provides with a rich diet.
- One cup is only 84 calories and containes 24% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and 114 mg of potassium.
- Very helpful for weight loss especially belly fat loss.
- Protect both the watery and fatty parts of the brain from damage from environmental toxins.
- Are richest source of anthropocentric decreasing the effect of aging and hence wrinkling.
- Are rich source of phytonutrients ellagic acid and ellagic acid has proven anticancer
- 1/2 cup blue berries
- 1/2 tin coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- As desired sugar
Wash the blueberries and make sure they are well washed so no bugs or dust particles are seen.
Now carefully dry them so the drink isn’t watery. Blend the berries with the milk. When berries and milk get mixed well, add sugar and blend again.
At the end add fresh cream to the blender and blend to make a smooth milky drink. Serve cold and immediately.
Note: If coconut milk isn’t available, add 2.5 TBS coconut powder to 2 cup cold water and mix well to make 2 cup coconut milk.