One of the very tasty and instant halwa out of its wide range is besan suji halwa. It’s a perfect dessert for your special guests especially in winter.
- 1 cup Besan (gram flour)
- 1/2 cup Suji (semolina)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Ghee
- as desired Nuts (Almonds/ peanuts/ cashew nuts)
- 3/4 cup Water
- Melt ghee in a pan and fry besan at very low heat till its fried and fragrant. This will take 10 to 12 minutes approximately.
- Add suji to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Next add sugar and water to the pan and cook with constant stirring till water dries out.
- Dish it out in a serving bowl, garnish with nuts and serve hot. Enjoy!
0 0 100 0