Banana Sundae is made of vanilla ice-cream, chocolate sauce and banana slices. This dessert is very easy to make and every one would love this rich and creamy dessert after dinner.
- 5 scoops Vanilla ice-cream
- 50 gm Chocolate
- 4 tbsp Light Corn syrup
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Banana
- 1/4 cup/ 4 tbsp Cream
- 2 tbsp Almond & Pistachio (crushed) (optional)
- Wafer for garnishing
- In a pan add chocolate, cream, butter and syrup.Cook on low flame till chocolate melts.
- Coat bananas with 4tbsp of whip cream.
- In tall sundae glasses first add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream,then cream coated banana slices and finally sauce.
- Sprinkle almonds and pistachios and garnish with wafers.
0 0 100 0