These baked honey chicken wings are finger licking good, juicy and tasty. Great as an appetizer or as a side dish with your dinner.
- 1 kg Chicken Wings
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Garlic(chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger(chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Red chilli(seeded&finely chopped) (optional)
- Sesame seeds(toasted) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl add soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, salt, ground black pepper and chopped red chili.
- Add in chicken wings and Mix well. Marinate it for 2 to 3 hrs.
- Place marinated chicken wings in a baking tray.Pour all the marination over the wings and bake for 40 minutes until the sauce becomes sticky. Note: Change the side of wings after 20 minutes.
- Dish out the Honey Soy Chicken Wings and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve hot and ENJOY!.
100 0 100 1