Chicken Permesan is an Italian dish prepared by baking chicken breast pieces with layer of cheese and tomato sauce. You can have this dish either with spaghetti/black beans/chips and salad, whichever you like.
- 4 chicken breasts ( thin sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Permesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2-1 cup flour
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and coat the foil lined baking dish with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Coat the breast pieces with flour and then dip in beaten eggs.
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder and Permesan cheese in a bowl.
- Now press the chicken in the bread crumbs mixture ( make sure the breast pieces are fully coated with the mixture).
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken pieces until golden brown and bread crumbs are fully sticked to the pieces.
- Pour half cup of tomato sauce into the baking dish then place the breast pieces and pour rest of the sauce.
- Place the dish in oven and bake for 15-20 min ( If using mozarella cheese, remove the dish after 15 min add mozarella cheese on the top and return the dish to oven)
- Bake for an additional 5- 10 min or until cheese have melted. Serve immediately with hot cooked spaghetti.
0 0 100 0