Cheesecakes, baked or unbaked, are usually made with many layers, with the base made usually of graham crackers, pastry or sponge cake. These cakes are kept in the oven for hours after baking is done as they continue to bond and harden during that time. Enjoy a super yummy baked cheese cake with this simple and easy recipe!
- 7 1/2 Graham crackers crushed
- 2 TBS Butter melted
- 16 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 TBS Flour
- 6 TBS heaped Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush graham crackers and mix them well with butter. Press this mixture to the base of a baking pan.
- Take a separate bowl and beat cream cheese with sugar till its thoroughly blended. Next, add milk, eggs and all the remaining ingredients and keep blending till a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour this batter over the pressed crackers and put it up for baking for one hour. Let the cake sit inside the oven while cooling for five hours. This protects it from cracking.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator till you need to serve. At the time of serving, garnish it with whipped cream and fruits of your choice. Enjoy!