Ayam Paprik is a quick and simple meal that is a well loved dish especially in Malaysia. The crunchy fresh vegetables makes this dinner simply flavorful and healthy.
- 1 Chicken Breast (cut into thin strips)
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Onion (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Green/yellow Capsicum (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Red Capsicum (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Carrot (peeled & cut into thin strips)
- 2 Baby corn Stalk (cut into pieces)
- 1 Cauliflower Stalk (cut into pieces) (optional)
- 4 Long Beans (cut into half) (optional)
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves (torn)
- 1 Red Chili (cut into thin strips)
- 3 Birds Eye Chili
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn starch (dissolved in 2 tbsp water)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- In a large wok heat oil on medium.
- Add chopped garlic and chicken strips. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Transfer chicken from the wok to a dish.
- In the same wok add kaffir lime leaves, onion, green and red capsicum, carrot and red chili. Stir for 2 minutes on medium heat. Note: Add cauliflower and long beans if you like.
- Add chili sauce, tomato Sauce and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 2 minutes until fully mixed.
- Now add chicken, salt, white pepper, sugar, birds eye chili, baby corn and corn starch mixture.
- Stir on high heat for 2 minutes until chicken and vegetables are fully cooked. Turn off the heat.
- Serve hot with rice and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0