Delicious breakfast, paratha stuffed with the spicy potatoes mixture, is extremely popular traditional breakfast and a healthy lunch for kids too.
- 1/2 kg Potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed
- Salt add to taste
- 2 tsp red peppers
- 2 green chilies crushed
- 1 tsp zeera
- 1 tbs crushed coriander
- 2 TBS fresh parsley cut
- 1 cup Spring onion cut
- Oil for chapati frying
- 1 cup Maida (all purpose flour)
- 2 cup Ata (wheat flour)
- Water as required for dough
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Make four equal portions of this mixture for four parathas.
- Mix maida and atta with salt well. Then knead it with the water to make a dough (not too hard nor too soft) that can easily be rolled out.
- Take eight small portions out of the dough for chapattis. Make a ball of each portion and keep aside. Refrigerate the remaining dough, if any, for later use.
- Now flatten a ball and roll it out, using dry atta, into a small chapatti with the help of roller. Repeat same with the second ball. Place one portion of potato mixture in one chapatti leaving about haf inch through out the edge. Cover this with the second flattened chapatti and press down with the hand finger or fork around the edge to seal them. Now further flatten this stuffed chapatti with roller to your desired size.
- Heat a big pan on medium flame, and put paratha over it. Turn it upside down after a minute. Drizzle a TBS oil turn by turn on both sides and cook both sides till its cooked and done.
- Repeat the same process for the other all balls and this will make three more parathas.
- Serve hot with yogurt mint sauce.
0 0 100 0