It’s a well known Pakistani cuisine, a delicious combination of vege with meat. Try out this very simple and tasty recipe at home and you will surely love it.
- One kg approx Beef or Mutton
- 3 Potato
- 3 Onion
- 8-10 Garlic
- 1.5 inch piece Ginger
- 2 Tomato cut
- 4-6 Green Chilis
- 1tsp Corriander (khushak dhaniya) crushed
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (zeera) crushed
- Red peppers add to taste
- Turmeric Powder add to taste
- Salt add to taste
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 Tbs Fresh parsley cut
- Julian cut Ginger as desired
- In a pan, add 2 glass water with beef/mutton, add onion, garlic, tomatoes, green chilis and cook on high flame. When water start boiling, lower the flame and cook for about one hour or till beef/mutton is tender and chewable.
- Dry out all the water, if there is any, then add oil in a pan, salt, turmeric powder, red peppers and fry beef/mutton on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When beef/mutton is fried add ginger and potato and fry for 5 more minutes. Next add 2 glass water and cook over high heat, when water start boiling, add crushed corriander and cumin seeds, lower the heat and cook over low heat till potatoes are tender and you get the desired gravy.
- Dish out in a serving dish, garnish with fresh parsley and ginger. Serve hot.
0 0 100 0