Warm up yourself with Almond Halwa which is mostly eaten in winter season. Almonds are a good source of calcium,magnesium and Vitamin E. Treat your friends and family with this delicious and healthy recipe and i am sure they will love it.
- 1 cup Almonds (blanched,peeled and grinded)
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Cardamon Powder
- Saffron a pinch (optional)
- Almonds (sliced) for garnishing
- In a small sauce pan add water and sugar and cook on medium heat. Bring it to boil.
- Stir in saffron and remove the sugar syrup from heat.
- In a large pan melt ghee on low heat.
- Add almonds and cardamom powder. Cook and stir constantly for 2 to 3 minutes on low heat. Add sugar syrup in it.
- Cook on medium low heat and keep stirring until the halwa leaves the sides of the pan and has thickened. Turn off the flame.
- Transfer halwa to a serving bowl and garnish it with sliced almonds. OR Transfer halwa to a greased tray and spread it evenly with spatula. Garnish with sliced almonds and Enjoy!
0 0 100 0