Cookies and cream pie: This creamy dessert is hard to resist with a wonderful combination of whipped cream and cookie crumbs. Simply delicious in every bite.
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces Cream From Oreo Cookies
- 11 Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- Oreo Cookies (crushed) for garnishing
- FOR CRUST: In a food processor add Oreo cookies. Process for 2 minutes or until fine crumbs formed.
- Add melted butter and process again for 2 minutes or until butter is fully mixed.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- FOR FILLING: In a large bowl add cream cheese, cream from Oreo cookies and sugar.
- Beat for 2 to 3 minutes until fluffy.
- Mix in whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies by using spatula.
- Spoon out evenly the cream Oreo mixture into the Oreo crust.
- Place it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Before serving garnish with roughly crushed Oreo Cookies. Enjoy!
0 0 100 0