Start your valentine’s day morning with this simple, delicious and nutritious fruit and yogurt parfait in your bed. Its a wonderful combination of creamy low fat yogurt with blueberries, strawberries and crunchy granola.
- 1 1/2 cup berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts/granola
- 1 3/4 cup low fat Greek yogurt/vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Line up 4 parfait glasses or tall glasses. In each glass add yogurt followed by granola.
- Now add some berries over the yogurt and repeat this layering.
- Drizzle with honey. Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 min. Serve cold and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0