Did you know that there are foods that can help you conceive a baby boy naturally! Yes that is true! Conceiving a baby boy naturally isn’t that difficult after all. An alkaline diet, a healthy cell count and following shettles method gives you a much brighter prospect of conceiving a male child. Worldwide, baby boys are conceived more often than girls yet if you want to be more precise about your efforts, consume alkaline foods.
Alkaline foods are not only healthy but they also change the pH of the passage through which the male egg has to pass. Acidic pH levels can damage the fast-moving male eggs while the robust female eggs remain unharmed. Alkaline conditions are also better for improving overall conception chances. So if you want to get pregnant fast, an Alkaline diet is the way to go!
According to a recent article (4-things-you-should-know-about-a-high-alkaline-diet) in Health.com, our bodies function best in alkaline conditions and when we are sick, the conditions become acidic. Many celebs support this concept including Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Aniston. Foods like meats, dairy products, fast foods, processed foods, sweets and alcoholic drinks are all considered as acidic. If you dig a deeper into the post, you find that consuming alkaline foods can deprive you of essential proteins needed for the body.To overcome this, you can include alkaline foods in your diet that have a healthy protein content in them like nuts and seeds.
List of Most Common Alkaline Foods
- Green Leafy Vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, celery and barley grass are major contributors of alkalinity in the body once consumed. Other vegetables include green beans, garlic, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions, peas and peppers.
- Alkaline Fruits Apples, bananas, cherries, berries, avocado, coconut, currants, apricots, grapes, oranges, lemon, peach, pear, dates, strawberries and watermelon are all alkaline fruits.
- Alkaline Spice Ginger, Curry, Cinnamon, Chili pepper, Sea Salt, Mustard and all herbs produce alkalinity once eaten
- Other Alkaline Sources Mineral water, vegetable juices, fresh fruit juices and apple cider vinegar are also alkaline
Of all these alkaline sources, Watermelons and Lemons beat the rest with the levels of alkalinity in the blood stream. So keep on consuming lots of lemons to increase your chances of conceiving a baby boy!
Healthy & Nutritious Foods for Aftaar
Thinking of what to offer at your next Aftaar Party? Here are our list of most famous aftaar foods that are nutritious and finger licking good. Without further ado, here we go.
These can be eaten as it is or you can take their seeds out by creating a slit with knife. Next, fill up the date shell with fresh cream and push a halved cashew in it. You can make a Date Shake, which is very refreshing and healthy drink especially for ramadan. Here is another interesting variation to your regular dates: Take out the seeds, mash them up nicely, make balls and roll these on grounded almonds. You can also place a cashew nut in the center as well. If you want to mix these balls with chocolate, try choco-date balls recipe.
2-Shakes and Smoothies
Try this yummy Blueberry shake recipe which combines the goodness of fresh seasonal fruits to provide you all the nutrition you would need especially in this holy month of fasting. This lebanese fruit cocktail recipe is another delicious and fulfilling option to consider. To beat the heat and thirst, try this Fresh Mint and Lime drink. It will rejuvenate you and give you an instant relief from heat effects
Surprise factor makes meals more appetizing. Take your loved ones by surprise this ramadan by offering them a wide range of tempting foods like the amazing sandwich recipes i am about to share here with you. This section does not only contain recipes for sandwiches but also some other snacks that fit in well in place of sandwiches. If you are a beef lover, try Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich. With chicken, try the healthy Chicken Egg Sandwich with bran bread. Chicken Tostadas and Falafel are also very healthy variations to regular snacks.
Russian Salad, Potato Salad, Chicken Pineapple Salad, and Mixed Beans salad are very popular salads in our part of the region. Here is another variation to the famous Russian Salad. High in proteins, the mixed beans salad ensures that your daily intake of essential nutrients is fulfilled. To engage kids in eating without much effort, try the Chocolate Salad. You can also try the very healthy and nutritious Corn and Potato salad with rice of your choice.
From the Arabian origin, we have Kunafa or Kunafeh. Here is the recipe of this wonderful dessert Kunafeh Recipe. How can summers in Pakistan be celebrated without enjoying desserts with mangoes! Try this Mango Passion recipe for a mouth watering, refreshing dessert for your aftaar party. Cooking lots of dishes while fasting can be really tough especially in the hot and humid climate around here. Bread Dessert is an easy to cook dish that requires minimal supervision and effort. Eating fruits is very important during this month to supply your body with the necessary vitamins to keep you going strong and healthy. This fruit cocktail dessert is just what the doctor ordered. You can also try making cheese cake with yogurt. Caramel Pudding and Banana Pudding are also very loved desserts at such parties.
5-Kids Special Meals
Kids would love anything to do with chocolate. This recipe of Chocolate Strawberry French Toasts would certainly be a delightful addition to their aftaar menu. Try this Spicy Potato Fries recipe. Or for tiny ones, Cheesy Pasta is a good choice. If your kids love sausages, try this yummy Casserole recipe. French toasts and Chicken Nuggets are also healthy and nutritious snacks that can attract your little ones to the food table.
It isn’t a myth that home cooked meals are healthier than fast foods; it has some serious weight behind it. When we can make food at home, why on earth do we have fast food places? Ever thought about it? One major reason could be that its convenient that you dont have to cook or do grocery and yet have a really delicious food at your table. It also takes much less time than other foods, precisely why its called “fast food”!
But before you go out and grab another one of those unhealthy burgers, read the following horrifying facts about fast foods.
IT MAKES YOU FAT: It is obvious that how fast food increases weight and is linked to the condition known as insulin resistance. Eating fast food regularly will make you fat and because of this you are more prone to the dangers of getting diabetes. So, try to avoid fast food and stay active.
IT IS ADDICTIVE: As fast food is the food which has the affinity to attract. In simple words, the more you eat, the more you desire for it. Really, believe this! So, if you eat fast food either regularly or once a week, you may be hooked to it. Take a moment to ponder over your current intake of fast foods.
PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM FAST FOOD: As the research is conducted on kids regarding fast food, it is interesting to find that fast food has twice more impact on children than adults. This actually affects their normal growth, thinking and learning capacity, as fast food is not a good food for them. Ads for fast foods run on children’s channels and they get obsessed with it.
FAST FOOD BURGER: The research and the studies on the fast food burger suggest that they contain about 50% of water and the meat ranges from about 2 to 15%. So, one should ask what should be the rest? Well, the rest is chemical fillers and the preservatives used mostly in fast food burgers. So, that’s why burger is not recommended food in the fast food restaurants.
Chicken Nuggets even worse than Burger: Most people like chicken nuggets because of their taste. However, these taste is usually enhanced because of the addition of chemical preservatives. The chemical used in it, namely, TBHQ, which is very dangerous and cause nausea and also dead. When eat such food the feeling of vomiting may occur. It may contain stuff present in silly putty. Moreover, nuggets are also made from the mechanically separated chicken, which is absolutely dangerous for you. It is a mixture which is made from a processed bone and also from the leftover chickens.
HEALTHY FAST FOOD ONLY LOOK HEALTHY: Fast food only looks healthy and in actual it is not. They are producing food according to the demand, but the food is not that healthy as it looks. For instance, if we take an example of Burger king salad, then we can that it contains almost 600 calories and 30 gm of fat in it. It’s worth nearly the quantity of sodium in it. So, avoid the fast food as much as you can.
FAST FOOD RAPIDLY KILLING ANIMALS: Even animals are in danger of it. The fast food is killing the animals quite rapidly. Recent studies suggest that around 9 billion animals were slaughtered in the United States in the year 2012. The food utilized for the fast food and sandwiches. Farm people usually used chemical to grow animals faster. These chemicals have a direct impact on the consumers’ abilities. Whenever an animal catches a disease, antibiotics are used to overcome it and it enables the animal to run rampantly with it. Thus a diseased animal can be slaughtered just like a healthy one.
FAST FOOD DESSERTS & SODAS FILLED WITH SUGAR: Many fast food products, like sodas, desserts, and other products contain high quantity of corn syrup which is pretty fattening and doesnt do much good. So, try to avoid foods that contain corn syrup in them.
At the end, we can surely conclude that the fast food is the most “dangerous food” among all. It does look quite clean and healthy, but in actual it is not and produces hazardous effects in the long term . Therefore, don’t just see the taste of the food, rather shift your focus to the internal effects of it.
Food good for skin, hair and nails
Are you looking for the food that will nourish your skin, hair and nails? Then find the list of food good for hair nail and skin below and use them as part of your daily diet:
It is a type of fruit which consist of mono unsaturated fats, Avocados helps to get good skin, nails and also hairs. The Avocados assist in lowering the level of cholesterol. It does not contain bad cholesterol and its full of HDL, which is a good cholesterol level in the body. Avocado also contains:
Avocado is the best-known fruit have a high quantity of potassium, i.e., 900 grams approximately. Moreover, the Avocado possesses the vast amount of nutrients and that aid the body in the absorption process of other foods. So, enjoy this rich and creamy fruit to lift your hair, skin and nails.
Gucamole is a fantastic and refreshing salad full of avacados. Here is the recipe of this salad
: The most important characteristic of the berries is its anti-inflammatory effects and the amount of vitamins. The seeds protect you from the premature aging and also help in lessening the free radical damage. This is a vital fruit to stop the wrinkle formation and also for the diseases. Moreover, berries known to be the best food for healthy skin. The vitamin C also plays a vital role in developing glowing skin and produces the collagen. The collagen aids in growing the cells and also the blood vessels.
Here is the recipe of fruit and yogurt parfait breakfast full of berries.
: Flax seeds are one of the principal foods in growing nails, healthy skin and strong hair. It consists of omega 3 acids, which boost the skin and also the brain. The 3 and 6 omega fatty acids helps to grow firm skin and provide the smooth skin. It also helps in controlling the cholesterol level in the body for healthy skin. Also contains a good quantity of fiber, which assist in boosting beauty and hairs. So, utilize Flax seeds as much as you can for lovely skin and attractive hair and nails.
Almond butter provides the necessary fiber and the amount of protein needed to keep the body lean. This amazing almond butter is packed with the following things that will enhance your skin, hair and nails:
- Vitamin E.
They all are the best source for building shiny and strong hair. Moreover, the Vitamin E, which is present in almond butter protect your valuable skin from the dangerous radiation from sun. The sunlight plays a significant role in destroying skin and the Vitamin E protects it from UV rays. You can also use almond oil to get a beautiful body, hairs and skin.
: You may find it strange, but the research shows that how the sweet potatoes help in promoting gorgeous skin and healthy hair. Sweet potatoes consist of beta-carotene, which have the ability to boost skin and immunity. It also protects your skin from the dangerous radiation of sunlight. The sweet potatoes comprise of Vitamins A, C and also E. These vitamins help in healthy hair with attractive skin. No matter how you eat them or how you like them, they will serve as the best product for your skin, hair, and nails.
We suggest you to try south western stuffed sweet potatoes ,healthy yet simple.
: These are tiny seeds, which are filled with nutritions. The Quinoa tiny grains consist of a relatively large amount of protein and also the indispensable amino acids. You can utilize quinoa at any time of the day and night. The Quinoa is the delicious food with essential elements namely, iron, amino acids, zinc, fiber and also vitamin B6. So,enjoy the good taste of Quinoa and develop strong foundation for your skin, nails, and hairs.
: Cacao Chocolate is known to be the king of foods with respect to developing firm skin and hairs. It is comprised of the following elements, which makes it a valuable food:
The chocolate increases the texture and the hydration level of the skin and it contains the chemical which will make your nails and hair beautiful and look like never before.
So, to have a healthy hair, beautiful skin, and attractive nails, you should consider all these excellent and beneficial foods in your daily life.
Common cold is one of the most frequently occurring disease. It starts with sore throat followed by watery nasal drainage, sneezing, fatigue and cough.
In several parts of the world, it is assumed that cold weather is the reason of this disease. Obviously the name also depicts that. In reality, common cold is caused by a group of viruses. That’s why common cold is a contagious disease and it spreads through contact. You might be wondering that why this disease appears mostly in cold weather. In fact, there are several factors which link cold weather and cold virus.
- Virus that are responsible for common cold can survive better in non-humid weather which is usually cold weather.
- Cold weather dries up the nasal lining which makes nasal lining more receptive to the viruses.
- In cold weather, people stay mostly indoor and in close environment which increases the probability of catching cold.
Its really important to understand different stages of the disease. Better understanding of the underlying process would help you to support your body’s efforts to curb the virus. When virus implants itself in nasal lining, body quickly identifies it and reacts with antigens. Initial response of the body usually fails and body reacts more vigorously. During the process nose produces more fluid which basically increases humidity in your nose to repel the virus. Body allocates most of its resources to fight the virus which makes you feel tired and fatigued.
How can you support your body in this fight against this very common virus? I hope that as of now you might have guessed that hydration and taking proper rest play a key-role in making your life better.
- Drink plenty of fluid to keep yourself hydrated. Water keeps the throat moist which reduces cough. Having hot beverages during soar throat gives you temporary relief.
- Steam inhalation helps in reducing congestion by loosening mucus and clearing the nasal passage. To inhale steam safely, place your head over a bowl of hot water. Use a towel over your head to concentrate the steam, breathe deeply while keeping your eyes closed. Several off the shelf medicines are available that you can add to water to increase the effectiveness of hot steam. Steam inhalation is not recommended for children because of the safety measures required for the process.
- Blowing your nose would allow the nasal passage to remain open. A congested nose is one of the most irritating feeling of common cold. If you have any issues related to nose bleeding, please be careful and make sure that you keep rinsing your nose and keep your nose clean. Blowing more frequently but with less strength might help.
- Saline nasal spray or drop contain salt water and are available as over the counter medicine which is safe and easy to use. Saline nasal spray or drops are specially effective with children and infants and they can help reduce the congestion without any side effects.
- While the body focuses its energies to cope with the disease, patient feels tired and weak. Under these conditions it’s suggested to take rest and let the energy required for movement available to immune system.
- Gargling with salt hot water might help to reduce the sore throat and nasal congestion.
- Throat lozenge are small candies which dissolve in mouth while keeping the throat muscles lubricated, which makes the affected person feel better by reducing the soreness in the throat and easing cough temporarily. These lozenges may contain active ingredients that are known for their antiseptic effects.
In conclusion, if you are caught by the virus help your body fight with it and taking the above mentioned measures would definitely make you feel better.
There is no doubt that taste and nutritious are at their best when food is fresh. This is not true just for cooked food but also for the raw food. Quality of food deteriorates with the passage of time due to several factors such as chemical changes, enzymes and microorganisms.
Despite of the said fact, there are numerous occasions which require food to be preserved for extended period of time. Thanks to modern technology and enhanced understanding of food we can easily preserve food for longer period of times without losing the taste or nutritious. It’s really important to note that one technique cannot be used to preserve all types of food because of their different composition and contents.
Following are the instructions to cover most of the raw food.
Raw meat and fish
- Remove as much fat as possible from meat. Fat do not preserve very well so presence of fat would affect the taste of meat.
- Think about your meal size and divide meat according to what is required for a meal.
- Use the air tight containers or plastic bags to freeze the meat. It’s best to use special freezer bags and make sure that they are moisture proof. This will also avoid unpleasant smell of other things in your freezer.
- Remove all excessive air from the bag.
- Label each bag and write down the date and content of the bag, this will help when you might not remember the date of freezing.
- Place each bag such that circulation of air maintains to ensure quick and complete freezing of the meat bag.
- Do not overload the freezer, overloading the freezer would make the freezing process slow. Meat should become rock solid within 12 hours.
- Do not freeze the food once defrosted.
Fruits and Vegetables
- Wash fruits and vegetables and remove pieces that look already damaged.
- Blanch vegetables first and then quickly put them in icy water to cool down. Make sure that vegetables are dried thoroughly.
- Peel off the fruits and cut them in pieces. Cutting allows quick freezing which keep them from losing their texture when thawed.
- Now put vegetables or fruits in an air tight container, or freezer bag. Fill the bag or container as much as possible to reduce the air inside.
- Put the container in the freezer, a quick freezing of vegetables and fruits reduces the texture damage because quick Colling results in smaller crystals which inflict less damage to cell structure.
Packing for your kid’s lunch time, where you will not be able to convince him to keep eating or to finish his meals, is a big ordeal. You have to ensure that not only is that lunch in the box delicious to taste and tempting for your kid but has all the most important nutrients that your kid so needs.
Okay, so you can make it nutritious but how do you make it appear attractive enough for your kid? Things that appeal kids the most are mostly junk, and you do not want your kid to be falling behind in health and development.
As a parent, you must be really worried if your kid’s too picky. Don’t worry though, most kids are like that. All you have to do is to take some time out and hold your patience, I am positive you will witness a visible improvement in your child’s eating habits.
Here, are presented, a few tips from experts in the field, who have tried and tested a number of children (varying ages) and come up with a few useful suggestions that might be helpful to the mothers.
1. Turkey Rolls with Salad
Take smoked turkey and cut it into pieces. Take roasted almonds, red grapes (take out the seed and cut them in to halves), mayonnaise and chopped celery. Combine all these ingredients together and pack in an airtight container with a bun if your kid likes.
2. Turkey Pita Sandwich
Take a pita bread and cut it into half. Toast it a little and then fill it up with cream cheese and turkey slices. You can also add spinach leaves and cucumber on the sides to make it more nutritious and delicious.
3. Vegetarian Sandwich
Take a whole wheat tortilla (or “roti” as we know in Urdu/Hindi) and top it with a cheese of your kid’s choice. Place asparagus (roasted or steamed) and sprinkle half a lemon on top. Put it in the Panini press till the tortilla turns golden
4. Chicken BBQ
Put a pan on low heat and add chopped tomatoes, shredded chicken and chopped carrots. Mix all of this with barbeque sauce and after a few minutes add chopped parsley. Turn off the heat and put this mixture in an airtight container. Your kid will love it with a burger bun.
5. Pasta salad
Prepare a cold pasta salad like the one shared in the kids lunchboxes section(cheesy pasta for kids) of this site.
6. Fruit and Cheese
Cut fruit cubes like apples, pears and add grapes or berries. In a separate compartment of your kid’s lunch box, put some low fat cheese. You can also include whole grain crackers in the box.
7. Peanut Butter Pack
Spread peanut butter on top of a tortilla or toasted pita bread and fill it up with a filling of your choice. You can put banana slices with smoked salmon as one option.
8. Bean salad
You can prepare a boiled red bean salad with chopped celery, half lemon juice, a pinch of black pepper, smoked chicken cubes, fresh cream one tablespoon, chopped onions and chopped tomatoes. Pack it with yogurt.
9. Hummus Sandwich
Spread hummus on toasted slices and place chopped celery, grated carrot and sliced, boiled beetroot and cut it into half.
10. Chicken Sandwich
Spread mayonnaise on two bread slices and spread chopped asparagus on one side. Mash a hard boiled egg, mix it with margarine and spread it on top of the asparagus. Shred a precooked chicken(roast) and mix it with cream cheese, spread it on the other slice. Combine these two slices and cut into half.
So vary fruits, veggies and meat in the form of sandwiches, burgers, salads and tortilla wraps or rolls. All this variety ensures that your child will remain occupied and interested in whatever he’s gonna get this time for lunch so your idea of grabbing his attention worked finally. Lastly, don’t forget to prepare a fresh water bottle for him too. Got more brilliant ideas of lunch for kids? Do share them with us. We would love to know em.
Everybody wants to shed off unwanted calories and there are always some myths looming around making things all the more difficult for simpletons. Here is a brief look at some of the most common myths and what they’re about.
Following are the Top 10 Myths about Weight Loss
- Get after those Carbs Probably the number one most over-used myth around the world is: to get rid of the carbohydrates in your diet if you need to lose weight. Come on, if you’re really serious about that. How can you miss such an important nutrient in your diet when they are considered the best and the first source of energy to our bodies?
Carbohydrates are not only the first source of energy, they actually help in burning more fat by fueling up the process. So when you exercise, keep a sandwich with you, to help you burn more body fat.
- The more you snack, the more you gain Don’t eat between meals, as our elders used to say, is history. Experts nowadays recommend that you eat small amounts of food multiple times a day instead of eating twice in a bulk amount and starving the rest of the time. When you keep taking small snacks every now and then, it curbs down the desire to eat more and you end up eating less and your cravings for high calorie foods such as cakes and fast food also subside.
- Fast Food Is a serious No-No Okay so it’s a fact that fast food will make you fat. But that does not mean you cannot eat it anymore if you want to lose/ maintain your weight. Do eat, but wisely. Start with a nice, healthy serving of green salad. Choose grilled/baked/boiled over fried foods. Take just one teaspoon of any condiment and if your food has toppings, scrap off as much as you can. Avoid frizzy drinks and take something healthier like fresh juices.
- Strength Training builds up muscles More lean muscle means you burn out more calories throughout your day which goes against this myth. So, it’s busted.Do strength training twice a week and you will look thinner, have a more firmer body and be able to lose more calories without doing much throughout your week.
- Women have a harder time losing weight than men True to the extent that men have come on to this planet bearing more lean muscle than women. Women also tend to have more body fat naturally. So, it’s not a myth, it’s a fact.
- It’s just the Caloric Count that matters Not at all. Foods that are readily digested by the stomach and enzymes in the mouth add to more calories than the foods that need our body to work on real hard for digestion like meat and whole grains. The more your body works for digestion, the more calories it burns.
- Consuming fat makes you Fat So what can you do about it? Eat fat-free food? Nope, that wont help. Instead consuming fats that help in burning calories could actually make you healthier instead of putting on weight. Monounsaturated fat or MUFAs are one example.
- Don’t eat at night There can be many reasons and many arguments regarding this point, just see keep a check on the quantity of what you’re eating instead of looking out for the time of the day.
- The more water you drink, the more pounds you lose If you just keep drinking water and think that it’s a miracle weight loss measure, wake up! You have to drink water and do exercise regularly to ensure a steady weight loss.
- Veggies is the Way to go Again, it’s the quantity of food that matters and not the type. Vegetables are healthier but if you think you can eat all that you want and get away with it, you’re wrong big time. You have to be aware of the calories you’re consuming, even if it’s the natural food we’re talking.
“The belly rules the mind”
The above mentioned Spanish proverb explains why some people would eat like as if there is no tomorrow. There are a certain amount of calories that are required for an average person to consume in a day which is considered healthy. Exceeding the amount will be stored in the body as fats or unwanted energy. Usually for an average person whose work conditions do not require extreme physical exertion, a 1000 to 1200 calories is more than enough. But then it varies and you must consult a dietician to know how many calories your body requires in a day.
Following are a few points to consider while eating, to help you get a proper balanced diet.
1. Do not fill up your stomach
The human brain gets the signal that food has entered our stomach twenty minutes later than it actually does. This is why when we have eaten more than our usual capacity, we feel even worse after a few minutes. Because of the late reception of response to the brain, when we think we are full, we have actually eaten way too much more than what our stomach could normally hold. The best way to deal with this is; stop eating when you still have some urge for more.
2. Eat at least an hour before you sleep
Sleeping right after taking a meal is highly not recommended. Your stomach needs time to digest your food and it is best if you give it some time to settle down. It does not have to mean that you go to bed on an empty stomach but just try to avoid eating high energy food at dinner time and take your meal at least an hour before you go to
3. Break your meals down
Instead of skipping a meal and then stuffing yourself up with all that you can, try breaking down your meals to three or more in a day. Eat less but more frequently; that is the key to eating healthy as your calories keep burning and your stomach keeps busy as empty stomach for long can cause rise in its acidic level which can be a very painful condition.
4. Take a proper breakfast
Most of us are always in a hurry in the morning to reach to our destinations and we don’t find enough time to prepare and eat our breakfasts. What we overlook is of great significance. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it gives us the energy we require to start off our day. It is the only meal which you can eat “like a king” since all the energy is consumed to carry out our daily chores.
5. Minimize carbohydrates for dinner time
Cutting out carbs from our diet is the ultimate necessity. Not only does it help to sleep properly, it also helps to lose weight and avoid gaining excessive unwanted calories. Since we go to sleep after dinner time, our body is unable to convert the entire food to energy and most of it is stored as fat in
our bodies. The best way to deal with this is to eat fewer carbohydrates at night time.
Is that a myth or do lahorites really eat that much. No matter what, but the fact is that the most profitable and safe business to do in Pakistan would always be related to food somehow. Food is a very important part of Pakistani culture. Especially in Lahore it is the most successful and secure venture to carry out. Just look at M.M.Alam road. Throughout the stretch one finds numerous eateries and all going great guns. The better the competition, more are the chances of flourishing.
Eating or offering to eat is like anything and everything in Lahore. Hanging out means come lets eat out, spending time means doing something while eating, let me show you around means let me show you around the best food places in Lahore Once a man came from Karachi and after the usual meetings, he got some time off. His Lahorite office mates showed him all around Lahore. By the end of the fifth day, he had seen all the famous eating places and had gained excess ten kilos. Hospitality here actually means to keep your guest eating all the time.
There is this food street in purani anarkali, which is considered the hub of cultural food presented to the visitors in a traditional way. Then there is M. M. Alam road, Mozang, etc.
In short if you’re planning to come to Lahore, be ready to have an experience of a life time…. Of eating